In this two day course participants will receive certified instruction in a nationally standardized First Aid and CPR Level C program.
- learn how to recognize and provide intervention for life threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives
- learn how to administer first aid for head and spinal injuries, fractures of the upper and lower limbs
- learn how to give artificial respiration
- learn how to help someone who is choking
- learn how to deal with shock, unconsciousness, severe bleeding and a variety of other injuries
- provide resuscitation for adults, children and infants through one and two person CPR