- To define active listening and assertive expression as it applies to communication.
- To apply the “stump speech” in resolving interpersonal conflict.
- To name the four stages of interest-based conflict resolution as it applies to interpersonal conflict.
- To explain the process for using the force field analysis.
- To list the three keys for stress management.
- To identify four generations and at least two values of each.
- To diagram the change process
Presented by Naslund Consulting Group Inc.