A resume is a marketing document showing employers what skills, attributes and accomplishments you have that may benefit them. The ultimate goal of a resume is to secure an interview.
How To Build a Resume for Results
– Resume for Results
– Build your Resume Online
– Alberta Learning Information Service’s Sample Resumes
How to Do A Skills Assessment
– Job Outlook: The Candidate Skills/Qualities Employers Want
– Transferable Job Skills for Job-Seekers
– Self-Assessment: Skills Assessment Introduction
What Skills are Needed in your Occupation in Alberta?
– Search here
– Industry search -> Health and Social Services Industry -> Selected Occupation
Alberta Labor Code
– Establish Minimum Standards for Employers and Employees
Alberta Human Rights Commission
– Establishes standards for discrimination and harassment free workplaces.
Canadian Government Workplace Harassment
– Outlines techniques to prevent and resolve workplace harassment
Occupational Health and Safety
– Promotes Health and Safety Within the Workplace
Workers Compensation Board
– Responsible for the Compensation of Workers’ Occupational Injuries and Diseases.